COVID Level 2 Operating Conditions
We are currently operating under COVID Alert Level 2 conditions1.
For the safety of our trainers and members the following precautions will apply during this period.
- If you are sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, cough or fever, however mild, please do not come to the club - see your doctor.
- Where possible wear a mask.
- Please arrive on time for your class (no more than 5 mins ahead of start time) , and leave immediately after your lesson.
- There will be no access to the club house apart from the bathrooms.
- All gates will be left open during training to avoid anyone touching the gates.
- Trainers will collect the names of attending handler for track and trace purposes.
- No seats or tables will be put out.
- Social distancing of 2m will be observed at all times when on the premises, or upon entry and exit.
- Dogs will not be mingling. This means that there will be no play between dogs within club grounds. Socialisation will take place at a distance of 2m between each dog/human.
- if you are immunocompromised, or at risk or, a family member is, we absolutely understand you will not be at training (let us know) and your instructor will catch you up on what you missed
Thank you for your adherence to these requirements – it will help to keep all of us safe.